Reporting Animal Issues


Please contact the City of Calera Police Department at (205) 668-3505 in regards to any animal complaint. All complaints will be investigated as received by the animal control officer or, his or her representing officer(s). You may also report animal concerns here.

These include:

  • Animal nuisances such as dogs running at large and barking complaints
  • Dog bites
  • Lost and found pets
  • Vicious dog complaints

Note: All dog bite complaints need to include documented medical care from a doctor / hospital.