Request a pick-up
Please click here to request a brush pickup.
- Limbs, brush, and trees must be stacked or positioned so that all trunk ends will be to the street side. Brush should be no more than one pickup truck.
- Leaves, pine straw, and clippings will be picked up upon request (must be in bags or boxes). Please click here to request a brush pickup.
Items Not Collected
- All work done by contractors, which generates trash and debris, must be removed by the contractor. If trees are taken down by a contractor they must remove all debris including tree tops.
- Animal waste, toxic substances, explosives, live ammunition, or other dangerous materials will not be collected.
- Debris from property that is cleared will not be collected.
- Furniture will not be collected. Charitable organizations will usually pick up furniture.
- Liquid paint and other flammable liquids will not be collected. Paint cans with dried paint will be picked up provided the lids are removed.
- Plumbing fixtures and appliances will not be collected.
- Tires will not be collected.
In the event of natural disaster this policy can be modified to address the immediate needs of the city.